View below nursery information for parent and carers:
1. Provide a safe and stimulating environment, in which our children will feel happy and secure.
2. Encourage the emotional, social, physical, creative and intellectual development of our children.
3. Promote the welfare of our pupils.
4. Encourage positive attitudes and develop confidence and self esteem.
5. Create opportunities for play.
6. Provide opportunities which will stimulate interest and imagination.
7. Extend our children’s abilities to communicate ideas and feelings.
Have a look at the document below to find out more about how planning in the nursery supports these aims.
Leaflets by the East Dunbartonshire Early Intervention Team on helping your child enjoy learning at home.
It's fun....to read
It's fun....about books
It's fun....the alphabet
It's fun....by talking and listening
It's fun....with nursery rhymes
It's fun....about words around us
It's fun....to be independent